The candidate, reporting to the CEO of the company, will manage HR initiatives within the Group, supporting the management in the Italian Headquarter and over the 11 international branches and plants.
- Develop the HR plan in close collaboration with the Group management and with the local HR partners, aligning them to the Group strategy;
- Drive organizational change activities and expertise transformation in order to meet business change;
- Drive performance management in the area (KPI’s, goal setting, incentive allocation and year-end review);
- Drive Key Talent & Management Development, Succession Management and Talent Flow processes;
- Drive Employee Motivation Survey process; Labor Relations.
The competences and expertise needed:
- Strong experience in HR Management function, in a multinational environment and multicultural organizations;
- University degree, ideally with specialization in Human Resources;
- Fluent English;
- IT competences;
- Travelling availability at international level.
The ideal candidate has a strong business vision and a good understanding of the entire business value chain, is able to move towards long-term goals and strategies and also to focus on short-term results.
Strong leadership, team worker, self-driven to target and relation establishing personality are requested skills.
Place of work: Padova area