The candidate, reporting to the Chiller Business Unit Director, will be responsible for the sales and technical support in terms of strategic development for the Chillers product line.
- develop market strategies necessary to the growth of the business at national and international level (some European areas assigned);
- manage important project for non-standard products;
- investigate and monitor market, products and competitors;
- support marketing activities participating to fairs, congresses and events;
- cooperate with the field sales force, supporting on all issues related to the Chillers product lines.
Competences and experiences required:
- knowledge of the specific product sector: industrial chillers;
- experience in a sales or product management position;
- very good knowledge of English language (and German language will be a plus)
- strong team working attitude;
- target oriented.
Place of work: Piacenza area (or home-office based)