Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work on PlayStation Product portfolio (HW, 1st Party SW, Peripherals, PSVR) strategy to achieve the main KPI’
- Develop and manage marketing plans for either HW, 1st Party software, Peripherals and PSVR
- Product marketing responsibility for creative brief, marketing plans, ATL and BTL marketing activities
- Development of Social Media & Digital Marketing strategies and planning according to the business priorities and targeted consumers
- Manage the relationship with SIE Central office ensuring that every plan fits within the global strategy
- Analyze Consumer Insights and sales data in order to make data driven decisions and develop new actions
- Managing the relationship with external marketing agencies, suppliers, videogames software companies
- Showcasing products and strategies through public presentation
- Monitoring market dynamics evolution and main competitor activities
- Develop a retailer strategy with the Trade Marketing and sales department
- Budget management.
A successful candidate will require the following skills:
- Expert in Digital Marketing: strong digital media planning skills, with the ability to combine strategic thinking delivered through a grounded understanding of media in order to define the right balance between owned, earned and paid media.
- Working experience and strong understanding of: Retargeting, Programmatic, SEM/SEO (planning, buying and strategy of paid search, also across social media platforms including facebook and youtube), Social paid campaigns, CRM tools, VOD, affiliate campaigns, display, mobile, etc.
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset
- Team player - broad level of involvement across many marketing areas and many other functions
- Computer literate: experience with major business applications e.g. Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken English is mandatory
- 3-5 years’ experience in the above activities
- Past professional experience matured into Hardware & Technology environmental (Mobile, Computer, Consumer Electronic goods) and/or Entertainment business
- Passionate for Entertainment, mainly videogames