Reporting to the Marketing Director, the CRM Manager will oversee customers’ acquisition and retention strategy globally by developing a complete CRM program and set of activities.
He/she is the contact between HQ and local markets regarding CRM strategy, placements and activities and will be the lead of the company comprehensive CRM program deployment, focusing more specifically on the B2B segment of the company’s customers.
This is a role for an entrepreneurial and proactive profile that will have to reach goals by taking initiatives, partnering with key business stakeholders internally and externally, and dealing with strategic and day-to-day operations. He/she will be responsible to drive CRM evangelization across the overall organization in close cooperation with the marketing and sales departments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Project-leading the implementation, deployment and enhancement on the B2B complete CRM program including platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle. ·
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company. Ensure CRM platform and activities adoption across the organization and especially among sales teams. ADOPTION will be the main criteria for success of the CRM manager.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through CRM activities and CRM automation, in cooperation with the E-commerce & digital manager to build a consistent email marketing plan addressing all company’s objectives.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is clean, segmented and clustered effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Report on performance and sales contribution via CRM activities. Foster bridges with the Business Intelligence unit to maximize usage of CRM data across company reporting and decision making processes.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to take initiative, priorities and manage multiple tasks to meet expectations and deadlines across multiple deliverables and projects.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to gain consensus through influence across various levels in the organization, from C-level to operational teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups, with the ability to present complex information in an easily understandable format and tailored to the audience.
- Proficient in CRM tools, KPIs and business processes ideally in both B2B and B2C environments.
Personal And Professional Qualifications
- Relevant Degree / MBA or Master a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience driving CRM strategy A strong mixed marketing and digital background.
- Knowledge and prior experience in implementation a major CRM platforms (Salesforce, Adobe and ideally Tustena platform).
- Proficient in customer segmentation and database analysis, including RFM studies.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work: security, session management and best development practices.
- Knowledge of conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, & planning skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within timelines and budgets constraints.
- Experience in the cosmetics and/or hospitality industry is a plus.
- Experience in multi-channel retail industry is a plus.
Place of work: Ancona
I candidati interessati sono pregati di inviare la propria candidatura cliccando sul link "rispondi all'annuncio", o via-mail all'indirizzo email@example.com (citando nell'oggetto il riferimento MKT/RM/CRM74-19).
Il presente annuncio è rivolto a candidati di entrambi i sessi, i quali possono consultare l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 del Reg. UE 2016/679) su www.umana.it/privacy.
Alti Profili è una divisione di Umana S.p.A., Agenzia per il Lavoro - Aut. Min. Lav. Prot n. 1181 – SG del 13/12/2004.