The candidate ensure the proper management of international road transport flows within its perimeter
- Manage transport providers contractualized by the client, to ensure customer performance
- Take adequate measures in the event of supplier failure
- Maintain a relationship with our privileged suppliers.
Daily follow-up of operations:
• Manage transport flows to ensure the expected level in terms of quality / cost / Leadtime
• Ensure a detailed and daily monitoring of the “Ready for Transport” volume on its perimeter:
o Number of vehicles secured by transport suppliers
o Ageing of vehicles
• Take the necessary actions in the event of performance failure:
o Challenge suppliers with their transport planning
o Find internal or external alternative solutions and build offer to the customer
o Alert the services concerned
• Obtain visibility on the supplier's ability to ensure his commitment
• Monitor the proper execution of transport operations both operationally and administratively
• Ensure the consistency of data within the systems in relation to the activity
Adapt and optimize the means of transport:
• Adapt the trucks loading plan according to need variations and contingencies
• Update monitoring tables to ensure proper reporting of the activity
• To know cabotage rules and Transport regulations
• Dispatch manually vehicles ready for transport to the various contracted suppliers (if necessary).
Provide a communication, operational and administrative interface:
• To be the dedicated interlocutor of a portfolio of European road suppliers
• Provide the operational interface between suppliers, loading centers and other company departments
• Animate and challenge suppliers to optimize the activity
• Lead / participate in supplier performance reviews.
The ideal candidate has 3 years of experience in Transport Logistic and is fluent in English.
Location: Atessa (CH)