Umana SpA – divisione ALTI PROFILI
Aut. Min. Lav. Prot. n. 1181- SG del 13-12-2004
Direzione Generale e Sede Legale
via Colombara, 113 – 30176
Marghera – VENEZIA
For Exclusive 5 Stars Hospitality Company we are looking for
The Complex Human Resources Manager manages and supervises all Human Resources activities for the properties based in South Italy
Main duties & responsibilities:
Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks;
Report and analyse employee turnover rates;
Propose employee retention programs;
Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues;
Staffing level analysis to complete budget & forecast and to draft hiring plans for all hotel departments based on seasonal needs;
Consultancy for internal promotions and career advancement of the Team Members of all three properties;
Monthly personnel cost analysis, based on profit and quality objectives;
Partner with Regional HR Director in managing, compensation and benefits plans based on salary benchmark in line with local market;
Responsible for the organization of health and safety trainings for the hotels;
Suggest and plan constant improvements with regard to staff welfare and staff engagement;
Management of disciplinary procedures and grievances for the relevant hotels in cooperation with the local management and the Regional HR Director;
Support and cooperate with the L&D Management in scheduling trainings for all hotel employees,drafting action plans aimed to improve the quality of the service and supporting the Line Managers in their professional development;
Supervision and support to the Line Managers in the recruitment & selection processes, interviewing HODs and creating and maintaining anetwork aimed to recruit talents and interns and to enhance employer branding;
Supervision and optimization of Staff Engagement by creating and maintaining a strong relationship with Team Members and establishing participatory leadership with Line Managers;
Management and organization of all staff activities
Guarantee own presence in the various properties according to a pre set schedule
Supervision of the HR Supervisor work performance.
In charge of developing a network and partnership with local HR in Sicily and Puglia
· Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within all the department teams. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
· Communication & personal effectiveness: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions. Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
· Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth.
· Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
· Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical and leadership competencies and knowledge related to the role. Look for Guest’s feedback and use it to improve service. Identify issues and solve them promptly and properly.
· Previous experience as HR Manager, preferably within hospitality business;
· Deep knowledge of compensation & benefit programs and workforce budget & forecast;
· Knowledge of labour legislation;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Fluent in Italian. English knowledge at Advanced level;
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
· Additional diploma in Hotel Management is a plus;
· Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Able to multi-task and work well in a team environment;
· Strong ethics;
· Evidence of self-development through readings, participation to workshops, professional courses;
· Willingness to work in presence in the various properties;
· Permanent labour contract, according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
· Learning & Development activities;
Based in Palermo
Alti Profili è una divisione di Umana S.p.A., Agenzia per il Lavoro - Aut. Min. Lav. Prot n. 1181 – SG del 13/12/2004. Ai sensi della normativa vigente, il presente annuncio è rivolto a candidati di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77 e 125/91, D.lgs. 198/2006). Il trattamento dei dati personali dei candidati avverrà nel rispetto della vigente normativa in materia di protezione dei dati personali.
La relativa informativa, resa ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. UE 2016/679, è consultabile al seguente indirizzo: http://www.altiprofili.it/privacynew.asp