The candidate, reporting to the local CEO and to the Global HR team (functional – HQ), will be on charge of Parma plant HR management and of providing guide and support on all HR topics to the other plants at country level (4 plants / subsidiaries).
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- advise and support all the management functions of the italian structure in running any people-related topic (legal, talent strategy, performance management, coaching, labor relations, compliance, disciplinary matters…) and driving actions in order to acheive shared goals;
- execute standards and implement HR processes supporting all management functions to promote HR policies to all country personnel;
- define HR priorities, according to Group HR and country CEO, in order to support the organizational goals, declining global HR Strategy to local organizational needs and targets;
- improve business results and effectiveness promoting HR strategies and commuting them into concrete actions able to bring tangible outcomes;
- cooperate with other HR functions and stakeholders (HQ HR team, regional CoEs, local plants HR employees);
- implement, at country level, the global Talent and Performance Management strategy and processes: analyze, report and track KPIs; execute complex analyses of HR data to identify key trends and contribute to the improvement of business performance; support and promote Total Rewards activities;
- advise and support all management functions on Talent Acquisition and Training topics (needs identification and project roll-out);
- support transformation and change processes being an ambassador of the company values by integrating these into people practices;
What we are looking for:
A pro-active candidate, focused on the analysis and understanding of business needs, with a strong awareness for compliance, policy and regulation, experienced in planning, implementing and acting strategies and able to deal with stakeholders on different levels.
The ideal candidate speaks a fluent English and has at least 7 years of experience in a cross-functional HR position, within a multinational industrial environment.
Some of the main soft skills required: change management, continuous learning approach, effective communication, resiliency, inclusive mindset, self-organization, complexity management skills, team spirit, negotiation skills and digital mindset.
What we offer:
A challenging all-round managerial position in HR with overview and responsibility at county level and with direct interface with global HQ, within a complex company structure which offers the chance to actively participate to a strategic phase of change and growth.
Place of work: Parma