Umana SpA – divisione ALTI PROFILI
Aut. Min. Lav. Prot. n. 1181- SG del 13-12-2004
Direzione Generale e Sede Legale
via Colombara, 113 – 30176
Marghera – VENEZIA
For Exclusive 5 Stars Hospitality Compani we are looking for:
The F&B Manager is responsible for the F&B division, which includes Restaurants, Bars, In Room Dining, Banqueting and the Beach Club outlet.
He/she needs to maintain and consolidate the well-known exceptional service of the F&B Division for our Guests in compliance with company standards and procedures.
Main duties & responsibilities:
· Manages F&B Division, according the to the Company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining its high reputation;
· Leads by example utilizing a “hands-on” approach to operations and assists developing highly motivated, pro-active F&B Team Members with the highest ethical standards in order to deliver a cost effective and quality oriented service;
· Develops an operating budget for each of the revenue outlets; he/she monitors and takes corrective action as necessary to help assuring that budgeted sales and cost goals are attained;
· Develops budget for all necessary F&B equipment and recommends facility renovation needs;
· Develops monthly forecast;
· Ensures that adequate cash procedures are followed and that documentation is reported in an accurate and timely manner, as well Guest check analysis, ticket controls, and daily sales reports and analysis;
· Responsible for recruiting, training and evaluating F&B Team Members;
· Assures that effective orientation and training for new staff and professional development activities for experienced staff are planned and implemented, in partnership with the L&D Manager;
· Monitors employee records to minimize overtime and keep labor costs within the budget
· Ensures that all standard operating procedures for revenue & cost control are in place and followed;
· Ensures that all the procedures regarding Health & Safety and HACCP are followed;
· Greets Guests and oversees actual service on a regular basis;
· Manages banquets and special events in alignment with all hotel departments;
· Addresses complaints and strives for Guests’ satisfaction.
· Professional experience in the same role for at least four years;
· Italian and English knowledge at Advanced level. Third language preferred;
· Excellent knowledge of all aspects of F&B Operations, including Restaurant and Bar Management, Banqueting, In Room Dining, Culinary and Stewarding;
· Experience in quality driven projects;
· Strong background on Food and Beverage cost control;
· Familiarity with F&B Management systems such as EasyMeal, Quadranet, XnPos.
Based on Puglia.
Alti Profili è una divisione di Umana S.p.A., Agenzia per il Lavoro - Aut. Min. Lav. Prot n. 1181 – SG del 13/12/2004. Ai sensi della normativa vigente, il presente annuncio è rivolto a candidati di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77 e 125/91, D.lgs. 198/2006). Il trattamento dei dati personali dei candidati avverrà nel rispetto della vigente normativa in materia di protezione dei dati personali.
La relativa informativa, resa ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. UE 2016/679, è consultabile al seguente indirizzo: http://www.altiprofili.it/privacynew.asp