Umana SpA – divisione ALTI PROFILI
Aut. Min. Lav. Prot. n. 1181- SG del 13-12-2004
Direzione Generale e Sede Legale
via Colombara, 113 – 30176
Marghera – VENEZIA
For Rocco Forte Hotels in Sicily we are hiring a
HR Manager will be responsible of people management, employee relations and employee development, reward management in alignment with Regional HR team. The purpose of HR Manager in alignment with Regional will be to maximize the productivity of the hotel optimizing staff development, staff engagement, selection and recruitment, administration and training in line with Rocco Forte Hotels standard and procedures.
Reports to: Complex HR Manager Sicily & Puglia & in dotted line to Regional HR Director.
What you will do:
· Work closely with Complex HR in reporting all KPIs relevant to analyse productivity
· Cooperate with Complex HR Manager and GM in carrying on all the corporate activities related to staff engagement and staff welfare as per RF procedures.
· Cooperate with Complex HR in the analysis and forecasting of labour cost and workforce planning.
· Support Complex HR and Line Management in the staff selection process.
· Support Complex HR and GM in the fulfilment of exit interviews.
· Mentor, train and guide Team Members according to company standards & procedures and labour law;
· Engage and partner with Line Manager and contribute to improvement, dealing proactively with all enquires in alignment with Regional HR Director and General Manager;
· Support and sponsor Complex L&D Manager in the organization of training sessions;
· Provide administrative support and data analysis to the Personnel Admin team as required;
· Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a mean of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and improvement of capabilities/competences through behaviours aligned with corporate values;
· Be proactive in suggesting initiatives aimed to improve staff engagement and staff development.
· Encourage a “positive welfare” environment for all employees leading by example ;
What you will bring:
· Collaboration, willing to work as a team within the department and with other departments;
· Personal Effectiveness & Communication, listening and responding empathically to others;
· Business orientation, understanding how personal objectives impact department and hotel targets;
· Technical Skills, demonstrating technical competence and knowledge related to the role
· Your previous experience in Human Resources in the same role;
· Your English knowledge at Advanced level; a third language is a plus;
· A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
· A Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Your ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment;
· Your self-development through readings, participation to workshops, professional courses;
Based in Sciacca, Agrigento